WELCOME TO FELINES 1ST WHERE WE RESCUE, REUNITE, AND REHOME CATS
If you would like to support cats in need, there are many ways that you can do this. As a new and fast growing charity, we would really value your help.
- Are you looking to adopt a cat or find a feline friend and live in Surrey or Sussex? Please visit our Rehome page, where you can see some of the cute cats at Felines 1st looking for a loving home.
- Could you financially support the work that Felines 1st does to ensure that no cat is left alone or vulnerable? Regular donations will enable us to help local needy cats. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you able to donate your time? We need people to help us with Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Donations of wet and dry food are welcomed as they help Felines 1st support strays and homeless cats and kittens in the area. These can be dropped off in the food bin upstairs in Pets at Home / Vets for Pets in Crawley.
- Support us when you shop on Amazon and with Easy Fundraising.
- Help cats just by talking about us. A mention to friends and family may be the catalyst that changes the luck for one of the abandoned cats that do not have a warm bed at night with a loving family to look after them.
From everyone at Felines 1st, thank you for your support!
Latest news stories and events
We are pleased to announce that we have a new columnist. Gollum writes a series of articles that informs and hopefully entertains both Felines and Humans:
Join us at the Coaching Halt on Wednesday 26th February for a Pub Quiz to raise money for Felines 1st.
Entry Fee: £2 per person (6 people per team)
There will be a raffle on the night.
You can support us for free
When you shop on Amazon, you can donate to Felines 1st for free, but only if you use the Smile Amazon link: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/
It’s DOUBLE DONATION WEEK! Please use #easyfundraising when you shop with John Lewis & Partners, Argos, Disney, Boots, notonthehighstreet and many more to raise FREE donations for Felines 1st when you shop!
This is a great way to support us for FREE, to create an account just visit our page:
Our Vision and Aims
Our vision is to work towards a society where no cat is left alone or vulnerable and all cats are treated with compassion, kindness and care. Felines 1st is striving for no cat in the Surrey/Sussex area to be left behind, forgotten or abandoned when in need.
Our aims are to ensure the welfare of cats, this is achieved by:
- Visit our Facebook page
Please be aware that Felines 1st is comprised entirely of volunteers who give their time to the Charity; we may not be able to immediately respond to you. We aim to respond to messages within 2- 3 working days. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.