WELCOME TO FELINES 1ST WHERE WE RESCUE, REUNITE, AND REHOME CATS
Corona Virus Update
The Covid-19 pandemic is an unprecedented global situation and a challenging time for everyone. The most important thing right now is the welfare of our volunteers, their families and the people that we work with.
Due to the UK Government announcement – all direct contact with the public will cease until further notice. Although we remain committed to looking after all of the cats in our care, and will consider taking in cats in emergencies, from 25 March no cats can be sent out for adoption and all cat homing shows have been cancelled.
This is an incredibly difficult time for us and we appreciate your ongoing support during the Coronavirus crisis. Please see below for ways that you may be able to support us.
If you would like to support cats in need, there are many ways that you can do this. As a new and fast growing charity, we would really value your help. More than ever we need your support during this challenging time.
- Are you looking to adopt a cat or find a feline friend and live in Surrey or Sussex? Please visit our Rehome page, where you can see some of the cute cats at Felines 1st looking for a loving home.
- Could you financially support the work that Felines 1st does to ensure that no cat is left alone or vulnerable? Regular donations will enable us to help local needy cats. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you able to donate your time? We need people to help us with Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Donations of wet and dry food are welcomed as they help Felines 1st support strays and homeless cats and kittens in the area. These can be dropped off in the food bin upstairs in Pets at Home / Vets for Pets in Crawley.
- Support us when you shop on Amazon and with Easy Fundraising.
- Help cats just by talking about us. A mention to friends and family may be the catalyst that changes the luck for one of the abandoned cats that do not have a warm bed at night with a loving family to look after them.
From everyone at Felines 1st, thank you for your support!
If you are able to support financially, you can do so through your Paypal or Bank Account:
You can support us for free
When you shop on Amazon, you can donate to Felines 1st for free, but only if you use the Smile Amazon link: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/
Thank you to Jenny B. for raising donations for Felines 1st with #easyfundraising! If you haven’t signed up yet, it’s easy and completely FREE. 4,000 shops and sites will donate to us when you use easyfundraising to do your everyday online shopping – at no extra cost to you! Every donation you raise makes a difference to us so please sign up today. This is a great way to support us for FREE, to create an account just visit our page: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/felines1st/
Latest news stories and events
We are pleased to announce that we have a new columnist. Gollum writes a series of articles that informs and hopefully entertains both Felines and Humans:
Our Vision and Aims
Our vision is to work towards a society where no cat is left alone or vulnerable and all cats are treated with compassion, kindness and care. Felines 1st is striving for no cat in the Surrey/Sussex area to be left behind, forgotten or abandoned when in need.
Our aims are to ensure the welfare of cats, this is achieved by:
- Visit our Facebook page
Please be aware that Felines 1st is comprised entirely of volunteers who give their time to the Charity; we may not be able to immediately respond to you. We aim to respond to messages within 2- 3 working days. Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.